Size 10, Going On 50, Ten Weight Control Tips For Lasting Weight Control.
Ten Tips on How to Establish Lasting Weight Control
1. Walk a lot. Leave the car at home, catch the bus or train.
2. Try not to eat pork at least for three or four months, then decide.
3. Eat red meat only once or twice a month. Take your time and coach yourself. If red meat is a daily habit for you, take your time and coach yourself. Go off the red meat for 3 or four months and then decide what you want to do.
4. Take liquid vitamins (very important) try not to put undo stress on your digestive system by expecting it to digest massive vitamin pills.
5. Hold your stomach in and breath deep, as often as possible.
6. Eliminate waste from your body, often. In fact, learn how to give yourself a high colonic to clean your colon. (This alone can help you drop up to 10 pounds in a week)
7. Talk to your body; ask it if its OK to eat something You will be surprised at how your intellect will respond over time to questions that you ask your inner self.
8. Love your body just as it is and it will change for you.
9. Do not covet your neighbors...
To view and download this full PLR article, you must be logged in. Registration is completely free. Once you create your account, you will be able to browse, search & downlod from our PLR articles database of over "1,57,897+" on 1,000's of niches and 200+ categories without paying a penny. Click here to signup...