What is Coaching?
Coaching is a fairly young discipline, so there are a lot of definitions of the term “coaching”. Let’s take a look at various descriptions offered on the World Wide Web.
Coaching can be defined as:
* A process providing an individual with feedback, insight and guidance on achieving their full potential in their business or personal life.
* A strategy used to help individuals reach their fullest potential and achieve their goals.
* A set of practical skills and a style of relating that develop the potential of both the individual being coached and the coach.
* A professional relationship in which you work together with your coach to clarify your options, set goals and develop action plans to achieve these goals.
The notion of coaching originated from sports, but nowadays there are lots of different coaching types. However, in this article we’ll look at the two main types of coaching: life (personal) coaching and business (corporate) coaching.
Benefits of Corporate Coaching: Organizational Development.
1. Increase of performance. This is perhaps the main advantage without...