Accountant Resume Tips To Get You the Job That You Deserve!
An accountant resume must highlight important information about your accounting experience, skills and education. This article gives you some ideas of the sort of information that an employer is looking for.
Basically a resume should contain your full name, permanent address, telephone numbers and email addresses. Apart from that an accountant resume should include the following information:
– A clear cut career and job objective which shows your sense of direction to the employer.
– Your resume should have the names of each of your employers and your corresponding job titles.
– Give a brief description about the employer like what they are doing, if they are not well known.
– Include your career goals and express your interest in a specific job that you are applying for.
– Mention a minimum of two and preferably not more than ten points, each describing an accomplishment in terms of results as an accountant.
– Mention all your accounting related skills which make your resume outstanding.
– In reverse chronological order...