All thanks to hormones your complexion may act up to during pregnancy. If you have had clear skin all along, pimples, acne, etc seems like unwanted guests. On the other hand, acne, pimples, etc prior to your pregnancy, your skin might just clear up. Irrespective of the situation, you can start by keeping your skin clean and moisturized. And if pimples, acne, start to appear, do not pick, squeeze, scratch or pop them. You make things worse for your skin by risking scars. Speak with your doctor if acne becomes worse.
Acne prevention pointers
– Wash your face twice a day with mild cleanser. Exfoliate but do not scrub your skin.
– Exercise to reduces stress, increases blood circulation and oxygen penetration to your skin
– Do not squeeze, pop, scratch or pick at your pimples, as this can make the infection spread.
– Drink adequate amount of water each day to help detoxify the body from the inside out.
– Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and drink loads of water to maintain healthy skin. Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates
– Avoid oil based cosmetics and clean your cosmetic brushes in warm soapy...