Fibromyalgia is a chronic and common disease that affects 2-4% people of total world population. Although the cause behind this disease is unknown till date, but the syndromes are very well known. It is very painful for the people suffering from this disease. The pain is widespread and produces a fatigue disorder. This disease mostly affects muscles, ligaments, tendons and other soft fibres in the body; as a consequence patients feel the pain in the muscle joint areas of body, such as neck, shoulder, elbow and heap.
Some experts take it as a special form of arthritis but the fact is the affected muscles in the body are not deformed like arthritis cases. Fibromyalgia is some sort of neuro-muscular pain, which affects the musculoskeletal schema of human body. Patients can suffer from the following symptoms:
* Widespread pain for more than 3 months.
* Tenderness in the neck, shoulder, knee, elbow, or upper buttocks or thigh areas.
* Trouble sleeping.
* Tiredness in the morning or late in the day.
* Mood changes.
* Irritable bowel syndrome.
* Headaches, sometimes migraines.