– 6 large green onions
– 2 green peppers
– 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (diced or whole)
– 3 Carrots
– 1 Container (10 oz. or so) Mushrooms
– 1 bunch of celery
– Half a head of cabbage
– 1 package Lipton soup mix
– 1 or 2 cubes of bouillon (optional)
– 1 48oz can V8 juice (optional)
– Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley, curry, garlic powder, etc.
Slice green onions, put in a pot and start cooking. Cut green pepper stem end off and cut in half, take the seeds and membrane out. Cut the green-pepper into bite size pieces and add to pot. Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, add to pot. Clean carrots, cut into bite size pieces, and add to pot. Slice mushrooms into thick slices, add to pot .If you would like a spicy soup, and add a small amount of curry or cayenne pepper now. You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasonings. These have all the salt and flavors you will need. Use about 12 cups of water, cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time – two hours works well. Season to taste...