Callaway golf is the undisputed leader in golf club technology and sales. The company is constantly developing new products and improving existing products to ensure that Callaway golf drivers, woods and putters outperform the competion. In 2003 Callaway Golf was the first golf manufacturer to receive more than 100 US patents in a single year. Their commitment to excellence is unchallenged.
To understand how Callaway Golf compares to other golf club manufacturers, you need only to review their history.
1) 1986, Callaway was the first to use computer controlled milling machines, ensuring the flatness of their putter surfaces;
2) 1995, they had the number one driver on PGA, LPGA, Senior PGA, Nike and European PGA tours. Callaway Golf also became the number 1 golf manufacturer in sales of irons and woods;
3) 1996, they became the worlds largest manufacturer of golf clubs and Callaway Golf Ball Company was formed;
4) 1997, Sales reach $849 million, which was 3 times larger than the nearest golf club manufacturer;
5) 2003, Callaway Golf was the number 1 brand in woods, putters and irons combined for seven consecutive years;