Choosing floor and wall covering fabrics for all your decorating needs
The texture of fabrics varies but all of them add warmth and personality to a room. Many possibilities are available in decorating shops, making the work even easier by selling fabrics and papers in the same pattern. Traditionally it was used to cover walls but has since given way to wallpaper, which is more practical and easy to use while carrying out the same function.
Here are ten household helpful hints for choosing floor and wall covering fabrics to decorate your home:
1. Use fabrics to provide soundproofing in noisy rooms.
2. Curtains or blinds allow us to play with light.
3. Choose flooring like according to a rooms use.
4. Use tough floorings like marble, stone, or tiles where lots of people move about, especially if they have hard heels or dirty soles.
5. Use warm flooring like carpets or wood where you will walk barefoot.
6. Before choosing flooring, try and determine how it will look in the lighting of a room.
7. Take good care of your flooring to ensure it will last a long time.
8. Avoid paint in areas with heavy circulation....