Scrapbooking is a lot of fun, but before you realize it you have piles and piles of materials that dont really have a place of their own.
Well now is the time to get your scrapbooking organized by making your own scrapbooking organizer.
Now you will have a place to keep the paper, glue, stickers, embellishments, scissors, ribbon, tape and everything else you use in one place.
What you will need:
– A medium sized shelf that you can devote entirely to your scrapbooking. (You can find this at a home decorating store or an office supply store.)
– 4 or 5 paper racks. The ones that lay down and hold your documents or paper flat without folding. (You can find these at office supply stores.)
– Several medium sized bins or baskets that will fit perfectly on your shelf. (You should be able to find these at any home design store, or office supplies store.)
– Polaroid camera.
– Permanent markers.
– Small Ziploc bags for stickers, beads, etc.
– Hot glue gun.
How to set it up:
1. The first thing you will want to do is find a great place in your home to keep your...