The perfect workout routine is one that combines strength training and some form of cardio. The problem is, most people hate doing cardio and will make up any excuse not to do it. A popular excuse is not having enough time. This article, however, will show you how you can spend only 20 minutes on a cardio workout and still reap the benefits.
So first of all, why is it necessary that you add cardio to your workouts? Most people understand the benefits of strength training because it adds muscle and muscle makes you healthier, more lean and stronger overall.
But what are the benefits of cardio? Here is a short list that names just a few:
– it helps reduce stress
– it burns calories which leads to weight loss
– it makes your heart and lungs stronger
– it reduces your risk of certain diseases
– it reduces depression and increases confidence
– it gives you more energy and helps you sleep better
To sum it up, adding cardio to your workout improves your health and well-being which leads to a better quality of life. Combine this with strength training and you’re on your way to...