My copywriters and I have written hundreds of breakthrough response, money-making emails and online Marketing promotions.
Heres what weve found works best. Use these tips properly and your results will skyrocket.
1. Your email from sender line should be your brand name or company name and stay consistent. Use your own personal name only if that is your brand image.
2. Send emails only when you have something to say that will benefit the reader. No fluff. No filler. You must be relevant. If you cant be, dont send an email until you have something beneficial to say.
3. Start your emails with the specific benefit the reader can get from your message. You have no more than 3 seconds to pass the crucial whats in it for me? test.
4. The copywriting tone and language should be personal and conversational, instead of stuffy and corporate.
5. Make a specific offer to the reader and, if possible, include a short deadline by which he must respond to get it.
6. Use as much copy as is needed to fully pile on all the benefits the reader will get by ordering, answer objections, create urgency, and close the sale.