It can be hard to get your hair to look like you want it to. Especially when you’re in a hurry.
Well now you can relax with 2 great looking hairstyles you can create without spending much time.
Fast Forward Curl
This sophisticated looking style is quick and easy.
Begin by making sure you have everything handy: a blow dryer and light hand-held diffuser, a small barreled curling iron, misting bottle (if you have natural curls), curl enhancing balm or mousse (if you need it), and a non-stiffening hair spray.
1. Apply the curl enhancer / mousse to help enhance any natural curl. If you have a lot of natural curl, a misting bottle might be enough.
2. Gently untangle your hair and create a part in it.
3. Air dry your hair about 80% (use a towel if you are in a hurry).
4. If you have a lot of natural curl, begin scrunching your hair with your fingers (misting frequently if you are using water).
5. If you are using a blow dryer, push your fingers into the hair to lift at the roots.
6. To add more volume, dry your hair upside down while continuing to scrunch with your fingers.
7. If you have less...