1. Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. You can even put a date counter on the page to show when it was last updated.
2. Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and partners you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
3. You can allow customers to opt in to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to opt in to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary page with a script Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites.
5. Add a link Recommend this site to a Friend so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, Thought you might be interested in this, just by clicking on it.
6. Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a Contact Us link on each page.
7. Create a Our Policies page that clearly defines your...