“Keeping a journal will absolutely change your life in ways you’ve never imagined.” – Oprah Winfrey
Why is it so important to keep a journal?
Here are just a few of the benefits a personal journal will provide you:
* A journal will remind you of your goals and the actions you are taking towards them every day. You are writing down your goals?
* It allows you to factually track your progress as you head closer towards your goals. Here is an example. Suppose you had set a new goal to lose 20 lbs in the next 3 months. Record your weight in your journal each day, you will now be able to see trends in your weight loss that you would not have seen without the journal.
* It provides detailed information such as dietary changes, calorie reductions, fat reduction, and so on.
* It helps build your self-esteem because you are reaffirming the positive benefits you are achieving as you get closer to your goals.
* It helps to paint the picture every day of who you are becoming.
* When you see positive results as they happen, you will become energized with optimism.
Here are a couple of simple journal...