1. Credibility. You wrote the article. You are the subject matter expert. This is especially when you submit a well-written article about a topic that you have a passion for.
2. Visitors. When you write an article, you also add a “resource” box with your name, a little bit about you, and a link to your web page. This will get your web site visibility all over the Internet.
3. Links. Having your web site listed, along with all of your articles, puts links on other related sites. When the search engine spiders crawl the Internet and find your link on other sites, it will smile and index your site quicker, make your site more popular in the search engines, and list your site more often in the various directories.
4. Visibility. Others will pick up your sites for their web sites, blogs and eZine. This will increase your sites brand and give you a competitive edge.
5. Exposure. Many sites list the most current articles on their front page giving you front page exposure.
6. Free Advertising. It doesnt cost anything to post your articles. Your article could wind up on hundreds or thousands of web sites.
7. Money. If...