To make sure that more of your articles get published, follow these simple guidelines and you will have a better chance of seeing your articles online.
1. Subject line is all CAPS. You should only capitalize the first letter of each word. All caps signifies shouting.
2. Misspelled words and incorrect grammar. Ensure that you read and re-read your article before submitting it and check for spelling errors.
3. Article is too short or too long. Most article web sites prefer articles in the 500 to 700 word range.
4. Article is improperly formatted. Different word processors treat characters differently. Sometimes a dash or an apostrophe display as question marks. Using a text editor is better than a word processor.
5. Too many links. Most article sites allow links in the authors resource box but having more than one or two will get your article declined.
6. Links in the articles. Not many article sites allow links in the text of the article. It is best to just have them in the authors resource box.
7. Improper bolding. I can understand sub-paragraphs being bold or an occasional word bolded for emphasis. But, you should not bold...