What Do I Look For In A Home Im Buying Now, If I Want To Resell It Later?
Thats a good question! You want to purchase a home that will give you a good resell value later on. To do this, look at the type of home youre planning to purchase that may be attractive to future buyers. When youre looking to purchase a home, check to see if some or all of these features are offered:
1. Location of the home. Is the home located in a good neighborhood that is close to schools, stores, freeways, etc…
2. Check the crime rate for the area youre thinking about purchasing in. What are the crime rate statistics. Is the neighborhood safe?
3. Is there anticipated growth for the areas such as: new schools, stores, future planned homes, etc… How will this affect you in the future?
4. Try to make sure the square footage of your home is at least 1200, in order to increase the likelihood of being able to resell.
5. Look for homes that have at least three bedrooms as part of your prospective home purchase. This will be helpful in reselling your home in the future.
6. You may want to look at whether or not the home should have...